General Terms and Conditions of Sale B2C
for digital downloads of prefabricated copyrighted works (photos, drawings, maps, designs, texts, pdfs, books, videos, plans, etc.)
General - Scope - Definitions
- Our terms of sale apply to all our offers, sales, deliveries and services.
- A consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
- An entrepreneur in the sense of § 14 BGB is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
Offer - Conclusion of contract
- The purchase contract is concluded with Sabrina Siemons, Moorweg 12, 21354 Bleckede.
- The contract is concluded by personal conclusion at our place, by means of remote communication or on our website.
- The sales process is handled by the service provider Digistore24.com.
- The customer can initially place the products in the shopping cart without obligation and edit his details to complete the purchase. The customer can correct the products in the shopping cart and his entries at any time by using the navigation buttons provided.
- When concluding a contract on the Digistore24 website, the customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by clicking the "order with costs" button on the Digistore24 website. The contract is then concluded by our provision of the products for download; at the same time, the customer also receives these GTC and the cancellation policy in text form sent by email, as well as other documents from Digistore24.
- The contractual language is German.
- A written contract will be kept and stored by us, but a contract can also be concluded orally. Contracts on our website are not stored by us.
Prices - Terms of payment - Means of payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, all prices are inclusive of value added tax.
- If the customer is in default of payment, he shall be obliged to reimburse a flat rate of € 1.50 for expenses for each (further) reminder; however, the customer shall be at liberty to prove that we have incurred no or less damage.
- The following payment methods are available to the customer:
- Paypal, here the payment is made via the way the customer has agreed with PayPal, more details can be found in the conditions of Paypal.
- Credit card, here the debit takes place after acceptance of the contract offer by us
- Direct debit, here the debit takes place with the provision of the products for the customer.
- Sofort Überweisung, here the transfer to our account is executed immediately. The customer needs the same data for this as for his online banking, the details result from the dialogue when carrying out the instant transfer.
- If charges are incurred for a return debit note by the customer, the customer shall bear these charges insofar as the customer was responsible for the return debit note, i.e. it was not justified.
- The contractual products are made available for download by the customer via the service provider Digistore24 in the format specified on the website.
- If the download does not work, please visit the help section on the website of our service provider Digistore24. If this does not solve the problem, please write to the delivery address given in the imprint.
Cancellation - Cancellation form
- Consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB are entitled to a right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
- Attention: Since you have requested the immediate provision of the service by us and we have informed you of the expiry of your right of withdrawal, the subsequent right of withdrawal expires immediately as soon as you have accepted the service (e.g. by logging in or downloading).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us Sabrina Siemons, Moorweg 12, 21354 Bleckede, email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can inform us of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
Rights in the event of defects - Statute of limitations
- We shall be liable for defects within the scope of the statutory provisions.
- The customer's claims under the statutory warranty shall become statute-barred within one year if the customer is an entrepreneur.
- The customer receives a simple license to use the contractual products for the contractual purpose.
- The customer is obliged to name the author in each case, editing is excluded. Also excluded are the rights to reproduction (§ 16 UrhG), distribution (§ 17 UrhG), making available to the public (§ 19a UrhG), broadcasting (§ 20 UrhG) and reproduction (§ 21 UrhG).
Disputes - Arbitration
- Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can access under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- If the customer is a merchant, our place of business shall be the place of jurisdiction; however, we shall also be entitled to sue the customer at the court of his place of residence or business.
Before starting a tour, the risk information (available at the bottom of each page) must be read and followed during the tour.